Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness


I am in total heaven now! I have my DirecTV Mega March Madness on (which means I can watch any game going on, not just the one that my local CBS is showing), cup of coffee, and a quiet house. My friends all know that this is my absolute favorite time of year. I try to minimize interruptions the first two days of the tournament - Thursday and Friday - including social obligations.

The first game of the day has already produced a minor upset - a #11 seed over a #6 seed...and wouldn't you know, my four year-old is the only one in the household that made the correct pick in her bracket! Oh yes, did I mention we always run a March Madness pool? Our six-year-old won it all last year and just the other day asked what happened to all the money he won. "What sweetie? Mommy can't hear you right now!"

Anyways, I just hope this overtime game between BYU and Florida doesn't go into double overtime. I have to pick up my daughter at noon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment