Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Latest Obsession - More Playroom Organization

One of my new year's goals this year is to finish a project 100% before moving on to another project. I have a tendency to finish a project 95% or even 99% and then become distracted by something else that just has to be done immediately (of course, it really doesn't). Maybe it's because the last 5% is oftentimes the hardest to complete. Or maybe it's because it's so hard for me to focus on just one thing instead of multi-tasking on 5 projects at once.

Anyhow, my first project of the new year is to finish organizing the playroom. Remember those handy paint tins from way back in November? That was just the beginning. I have forced myself to focus just on the playroom for the past few weeks - not an easy task! But my latest find is making it easier. When roaming around Costco last week, I found these shoe boxes. Perfect for organizing and at $14.69 for 14 boxes, the price is perfect too!


So, after much sorting and purging, everything now has a home. The next step was to label each box so the kids have one less excuse to help with keeping their playroom neat. I used these oval labels I already had from Paper Source.



Who knows? If I'm lucky, I may even have some boxes left over for shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment