Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've Had a Relapse!

Some of you may already know this, but the name for this blog comes from a nickname given to me by my husband: A+ Alice. According to him, everything I do has to be an A+, no matter how big or small. But as you fellow moms well know, life after kids is all about prioritization and compromises, not being an A+. At least if you want to keep your sanity. I hope my husband and those around me will agree that I have made great strides in trying to shed my perfectionist ways, but still have a very long way to go.

Well, this past weekend, I had a serious relapse. I ordered my Holiday cards!! I just approved the digital proof last night and they should arrive sometime in the next two weeks. I know, I need serious help, right? The A+, hyper-organized, list maker in me derives such an euphoric rush when I can check that item off my list. It isn't all a lost cause though, as I did venture out of my comfort zone and order from a new vendor this year: minted. And, for the A+ in you, they are offering free shipping now through Nov. 9!



1 comment:

  1. A+ Alice, I welcome you warmly to the blogosphere. :) Thanks for letting me know you are here. It's wonderful that you are writing!

    ReplyDelete