Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Shower

I have returned from rainy San Francisco to rainy Southern California! The baby shower weekend was definitely eventful (more on that later...) It was so great to have the chance to see so many family and friends...all in one weekend.

Since I was coming in from out-of-town for the shower, I was in charge of decorations. Not wanting to take any chances, I stuffed all the decorations for the shower into two carry-on bags. Luckily I didn't have to unpack the alphabet blocks while going through security because I don't think I could have gotten them all back in the case.

Here is a picture of the flower poms being fluffed. These are great party decorations. Not only are they beautiful, they are also totally portable and reusable. I purchased mine from an etsy store called orange kisses.



One of my sister's dear friends (and fellow shower hostess) is an amazing baker. Here are a few of her gorgeous and equally delicious creations.




Here is the handmade sailboat I bought my sister to go along with her nursery theme. It's from another etsy store called Tweet (notice the pattern here) and you can click here to view the other fabric choices. These wooden blocks are another great party decoration I love to use.

Here are the poms...all fluffed and beautiful.




And finally, the favors. To go along with the alphabet letter theme, I bought the first initial of each guests' name, cut a stack of note cards and tied everything with a ribbon. Who doesn't love a baby shower??



0 comments:

Post a Comment