Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween parade

One of the many many reasons we love our school is the annual Halloween Parade. Now I know that other schools have Halloween festivities too and I am sure they are quite lovely. But ours seem just right. It's not too big, not too much pomp, and not too drawn out which is probably the most important part because it's always blazing hot. Each class takes a turn parading around the black top in front of cheering family members and friends. I love seeing all the costumes and make mental notes to myself when a fabulous "no sewing required" costume walks by. What I love most though is seeing how much fun my son has. He's not quite sure which part is more fun: watching the parade with his friends while they wait or getting his turn to march in the parade!


My son - a young Josh Beckett! (pitcher for the Boston Red Sox)




0 comments:

Post a Comment