Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Blog Design

Although I have made great strides in trying to shed my perfectionist ways, the process of designing this blog has caused A Plus Alice to resurface! Instead of just introducing my blog with the standard Blogger template, I instead chose to wait for a wonderful new design.

This is where the heroine Ellie from Rainy Day Templates entered the picture. Ellie is an absolute saint who put up with all my questions and revisions both large and small. Well, at the risk of appearing as a shameless self-promoter, I think the end product is fabulous. Thank you Ellie! If you are looking for a creative, fresh design to bring your blog to life, please visit Rainy Day Templates.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, now that's what I call a shout-out. Thank you so much, Alice; it was a pleasure to work with you. =) Enjoy your new web-home!

    ReplyDelete