Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Time to Get Away!


How do I know it's time for me to sneak away for a weekend in the desert? Well, in the last two days I have...
  • Left two 12-packs of Diet Pepsi on the bottom rack of my shopping cart at Target! My absent mindedness was someone else's good fortune.
  • Dropped a brand new jar of strawberry preserves on the kitchen floor. Picture tiny shards of glass intermingled with sticky red globs all over the kitchen.
  • Made one of my favorite recipes for dinner: Miso Salmon...minus the miso. Of course I didn't realize this omission until the salmon came out of the oven.
  • Spilled my cup of coffee all over myself this morning while sitting in my car. Yes, the car was not even moving.
Thank goodness I leave tomorrow! What can possibly happen in the meantime?

0 comments:

Post a Comment