Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If I Had More Time

If I had more time I would...

** Have a real conversation with my husband instead of daily briefings
** Eat healthier. Let's face it, eating healthy takes time. Grabbing something quick is usually not as healthy (darn it!)
** Remember to take my vitamins (maybe this would not be as important if I actually had time for item above.)
** Exercise more. Hmmm, there seems to be a theme developing here.
** Just be a mom so I can enjoy my kids while they still think I'm cool. I feel like I am always so busy rushing from one activity or commitment to another being a chauffeur and activities coordinator extraordinaire. I need to just be a mom!
** Call, yes pick up the phone and call, my out-of-town friends so I can hear their voice
** Finish my novel that is 80% finished and has been for the past two (at this point, probably closer to three) years
** Write 3-4 blog postings each week...consistently!

A girl can dream, can't she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment