Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Battle with Clutter

Can you guess what I have spent my time doing the past few days?




Ode to Clutter ...
In dark corners of my mind
Lurks the most relentless foe of its kind
Never to be totally defeated
Making me feel utterly not completed

My opponent you ask?
Wondering if it's a creature hidden by a mask?
Not a creature, but still it creeps
Growing instantly by leaps
Embedding itself here and near
And round the corner there,
The beast is clutter...hear him roar.




Ode to Clutter (part II)...
Clutter, clutter, where for art thou clutter? Over here on the kitchen counter, over here by the doorway and still, over here stacked up high in the playroom. For if thou doth try to leave me, I shall thee follow swiftly. I am here, I am there, I am everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment